- 1 x RS232
- USB 2.0 Full Speed interface
- 2.5kV isolation per serial port
- USB and serial ports ESD protected
- Robust metal case
- Serial speed max. 460.8 (500) kbps
- DIN-Rail and Wall mount options
- Bus powered, no external power supply
- Wide range operating temperature (-25°C - +75°C)
- slim case
The modern USB-COM ECO ISO adapter connects one RS232 device to your PC by a USB 2.0 Full Speed port. The serial port is isolated for 2.5kV. The serial port and USB are ESD protected, compliant to IEC 61000-4-2 (8kV contact/16kV air discharges).
Standard Drivers are available for all major operating systems.
The USB 2.0 Full-Speed enables serial data rates of up to 500kbps, and also allows every non-standard bitrate.
The USB-COM ECO ISO is an alternative to the VScom USB-COM SI-M.